MA2 not speaking to all channels in sensor rack 3+

1. so I have a bit of an odd one. I am taking a show into a full etc house with a hired MA2 console. I am controlling the rig via Sacn and the installed net 3 gateways in the venue. All 10 of my intelligent fixture universes work fine. Universe one which controls the house dimms I have control of some but not all of the channels in the sensor rack 3 installation, when shown the racks themselves by the in house techs in the about menu, control source for individual channels showed a majority being Sacn which I can control no issue and about 1/3 to 1/4 of the channels in the rack having no control source and not responding to the MA. Does anyone know how I can make all of the channels in each rack respond to the MA or why this might be happening. For info I am running 3.4.0.2 on MA not sure about sensor racks or version of concert.
  2. cheers
  3. matt
Parents
  • I've got nothing but boy do I want to hear about this, because it's weird.

Did the house console have any trouble controlling those circuits via Net3?

There is a manual patch option in the Sensor CEM for editing individual circuit patching, either DMX or sACN. If they've never done this on purpose could the configuration have been corrupted to mimic this behavior? Or if it's a contiguous range of circuits, has the rack count been changed somehow?

• I've got nothing but boy do I want to hear about this, because it's weird.

Did the house console have any trouble controlling those circuits via Net3?

There is a manual patch option in the Sensor CEM for editing individual circuit patching, either DMX or sACN. If they've never done this on purpose could the configuration have been corrupted to mimic this behavior? Or if it's a contiguous range of circuits, has the rack count been changed somehow?

Children
No Data
Related