Multi stage network.

Hello!

I have 2 stages and they are about to get connected over network. The main stage have a ETC net3 network today and the 2nd will get it soon. I wonder how to set up best so that I can get contact with the 2nd stage for maintenance and so on thru Concert and some control from the same place as I do the main stage without interference with the Main stage but also without needing two totally separate systems.

I know TV studios and so on do this but how? is there any documentation on how to? 

Thanks, Johannes

Parents
  • besides making sure that IP wise you can have both systems online at the same time i personally would design the system in a fashion that you can easily separate the two networks physically. so have one or two single cables that you can unplug and be sure that everything is separate. disconnecting physically is just simpler and more error proof than doing it through config

• besides making sure that IP wise you can have both systems online at the same time i personally would design the system in a fashion that you can easily separate the two networks physically. so have one or two single cables that you can unplug and be sure that everything is separate. disconnecting physically is just simpler and more error proof than doing it through config

Children
No Data
Related