RDM understanding

I have a Network system, Element to Sensor Rack and to ETC Two-Port Gateway

A side is Universe 1 and B is Universe 2

My Element  sees the Rack when look at RDM, but will not see my (4) Luster 2 Lekos.

the  Two-Port Gateway is set up for  RDM as is the Element

In my backup Element, coming out straight DMX to a Luster, I see all the RDM info

What am i doing wrong?

thanks

Seth

Parents
  • On the Element, In the Shell, On the Network Page, Under Interfaces, for the Network Card you are using, make sure that RDM is enabled.

Also, while you are in the Shell, you can go to the Maintenance Page, then Launch Concert and perform a Network Map.  If RDM is configured properly in the rest of the system then you should see the fixtures show up connected to the Gateway.  This will confirm if it is an Eos setting issue or a larger issue.

• On the Element, In the Shell, On the Network Page, Under Interfaces, for the Network Card you are using, make sure that RDM is enabled.

Also, while you are in the Shell, you can go to the Maintenance Page, then Launch Concert and perform a Network Map.  If RDM is configured properly in the rest of the system then you should see the fixtures show up connected to the Gateway.  This will confirm if it is an Eos setting issue or a larger issue.

Children
Related