RFR change batteries

I was wondering if it was possible to change the batteries with other NimH batteries? 

Thanks!

Parents
  • I think so.  As long as you use comparable spec'd batts.  Heck I use off the shelf energizer AA's (regular and rechargeable).

One thing I would like to suggest, perhaps through a retrofit (like the EOS and ION keys) is to make a new front plate for the RFR.  On some focus calls, I am changing the batteries 2x3 times (battery life could be made better too!).  Those little screws that hold on the front are getting pretty beat up.  I suggest a new plate with the lower portion being *easily* removeable..

Thanks,

Pat

• I think so.  As long as you use comparable spec'd batts.  Heck I use off the shelf energizer AA's (regular and rechargeable).

One thing I would like to suggest, perhaps through a retrofit (like the EOS and ION keys) is to make a new front plate for the RFR.  On some focus calls, I am changing the batteries 2x3 times (battery life could be made better too!).  Those little screws that hold on the front are getting pretty beat up.  I suggest a new plate with the lower portion being *easily* removeable..

Thanks,

Pat

Children
Related