configuring Net2 gateway

I am sure that this has already been discussed some where, but here I go. What is the process for configuring the Net3 Gateways for multiple universes of DMX. I am in a brand new studio and need to set up the Nodes for my DMX in the studio. By the way the studio has an Ion. I am not seeing any real process on the support page on how to configure it. I am looking to configure a 2 port Node.

Parents
  • Hello TVLights, Do you have a Net2 or Net3 Gateway? Net2 Gateways use ETC Net2 Protocol and can be configured with NCE (Network Configuration Editor). Net3 Gateways use sACN/ACN Protocol and can be configured with GCE (Gateway Configuration Editor). Both sofwares can be downloaded for free from our websites and have guides how to use them. Good Luck and Have Fun!
  • Hello TVLights, Do you have a Net2 or Net3 Gateway? Net2 Gateways use ETC Net2 Protocol and can be configured with NCE (Network Configuration Editor). Net3 Gateways use sACN/ACN Protocol and can be configured with GCE (Gateway Configuration Editor). Both sofwares can be downloaded for free from our websites and have guides how to use them. Good Luck and Have Fun!
Children
No Data
Related