I have sent a loop of Midi Notes once to the Internal Gateway of our TI, there i could see the correct String.
Then I have sent the same String to the Midi Gateway and it saw only one byte...
The Transmitter was a PC with a M-Audio MIDISport Interface. Perhaps it has something to do with the MIDI Protocol Specifications, but I'm not that familiar with Midi.
I would be very thankful for some Ideas to find the problem.
Here a picture of the logs.
This issue was recently discovered. I will send you a direct message shortly with steps to test.
To clarify - if Stefan's issue matches a known issue, it is related to the MIDI Gateway and not Eos. Moved to the Response Forum accordingly.