Problem with converting Adresses

Hello everyone, 

i'm probably missing something very obvious here: 

Setup is for a small venue/bar with a 12ch dimmer and another 16bit dimmer for general room light and a bit of other bar light stuff. There is a EchoTouch MK2 display that is easy to use for the bar staff (to turn on and off 16 bit room light and the other stuff) and a 24ch board to control the pars and profiles on the 12ch dimmer for events. I would like to also have control over the room light with that 24ch board. 

Right now i have the Echo and the board (via Dmx) coming in at the same response mk2 Gateway. From the gateway there's dmx going to the 12ch dimmer, the 16bit dimmer and the bar stuff, on seperate outputs. Everything runs on same Universe. The board can only "patch" 1 to 1 so the 12ch dim starts at 1. The 16bit dim should go on ch 24 of this board but i cannot change the adress from its current 35. What i tried to do now was: in AIP set Dmx 24 to 1/35 , 1/35 sacn. Nothing happens and Dmx tester tells me there's stil signal on 1/24. Of course i uploaded the changes in concert after making them.

What am i missing?

Related