Response Mk2 DMX Gateway has correct IP address and power, but isn't outputting DMX.

Mostly what it says in the subject line. I'm hoping I'm missing something obvious but below is what I've done:

- Tested different cables and ethernet lines to the lighting network. 

- Done a manual IP address as well as the other selection options. 

- Made sure that it is indeed connected to an lx network and not just getting power. 

For some reason(when I set it to automatic) it keeps finding a "169.254.26.106" address that doesn't match anything that I know of on our system. But it still isn't working correctly when the IP address is manually set to the appropriate lighting network IP. 

For extra context these gateways have been essentially plug and play for me in our other venue, and I haven't had to mess around with this too extensively with them before. 

It's plugged into a rotator thats letting me know if it has or does not have any dmx signal. Everything is patched correctly in the console. 

This isn't an emergency solve. But I would like to figure it out. Sweat

• Questions: 

1.) Can you post a drawing/photo of your lighting network - where we can see how data gets from console to Gateway? 

2.) Whst console are you using? If Eos Family,, which Software Version?

3.) can u ping the ip address of Gateway from Console. Eos Family consoles have ping function in network settings. 

4.) Can you open Concert (on conputer or from Console Shell) 

and see/configure the gateway there? 

5.) on Gateway display -> Home Screen, Does the port/universe have a black or white background? White means no DMX is being received for that universe.Post photo of it.

6.) What Firnware is Gateway? What Setial Number?

• 6.) What Firnware is Gateway? What serial Number?

7.)  Can you test dmx with dmx tester or a different DMX device? 

8.) Is Device correctly patched in console with correct universe/address/profile? please post photo

9.) Is rotator correctly configured? 

Related