CEM3 Languages

Going through a user training today on the CEM3 configuration menus, I came across an option that I was suprised to find. This CEM was running current release code (1.2.2 I believe.)

In the System options, where you can choose languages, there were the expected languages of English, French, German, Spanish, and one that was unexpected-  Pig Latin.

Out of curiosity I tried changing to it, and I believe there is a defect in the language code for that one.

Where I had expected to see immerDay, I only saw Dimmer.  When can we expect the Pig Latin language to be corrected?  (Tongue firmly planted in eekchay.)

Parents
  • Hey Dennis, that is too funny. You are the first to find that special language. I hadn't noticed this at all so I will have to try it tomorrow. That goes to show that we are not taking ourselves too seriously yet and we are still having fun here at ETC. This discovery just earned you free ETC swag!

Just as an FYI, we are gearing up to release 1.3 software for the CEM3 so stay tuned. Pig latin may not be an officially supported language, but we will have the ability to upload language files to the CEM3 controller which should allow for this fix to pig latin. ;)

• Hey Dennis, that is too funny. You are the first to find that special language. I hadn't noticed this at all so I will have to try it tomorrow. That goes to show that we are not taking ourselves too seriously yet and we are still having fun here at ETC. This discovery just earned you free ETC swag!

Just as an FYI, we are gearing up to release 1.3 software for the CEM3 so stay tuned. Pig latin may not be an officially supported language, but we will have the ability to upload language files to the CEM3 controller which should allow for this fix to pig latin. ;)

Children
No Data
Related