SmartLink - Lights "stuck" on with no preset or fader on

I have a SmartLink with DRd dimmers. Out of nowhere the house lights and a few stage lights have turned on and stayed on. There are no presets from the memory station or any signal from the light board on. I have tried to clear out the signals from the board but that did nothing.

I don't know what to try. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• Try pressing [lightbulb] and selecting "Release Set Levels"

You can also go to About->Dimmer and see what the "winning" control is.

[edited by: mgarrison at 10:54 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Jun 28 2013]
  • Mhoupt.

What was happening with the Drd right before  the lights came on?   It is possible that if you have no sources commanding  these lights to be on it is a stored output buffer that isn't clearing.

You can easily correct this by going to your processor front panel. Keep in mind when you do lights will go out. Make sure it is safe for this to happen.

Select the enter button, scroll down to the Arch Control and press enter

Scroll down to Clear arch Output and select enter

Scroll down to clear all arch output.

This manually clears all output levels that the processor controls. Did I mention these circuits will go out? Safety wise it is important to remember that fact. Levels sent by a console to the Drd will pass through like normal without going "out". So if you can turn some lights on in the house or areas where people are from the console, you can keep the space from going completely dark.

Once you have cleared the output You can hit any preset button in the space and it will act as the button is programmed to do. 

Greg

[edited by: GregThomas at 12:07 PM (GMT -6) on Fri, Jun 28 2013]
  • SmartLink ACP does not have the "Clear All Arch Output" command -- only Paradigm ACP does.

Related