Set the level on chanel in first Rack, and other 7 racks change the level at the same channel

I have 8 racks Sensor3 with CEM3 1.4.0 software version.

I FORGOT to change in each rack parameter  - First Dimmer

So now I have 8 racks with from 1 to 96 dimmers. And if I change the level in first rack, for example 1st channel to 10%, in my other 7 racks same channel change the level to 10%.

So, how I can change this parameter in each rack without losses my config?

How can I solve this problem?

Parents
  • Hi Kos,

Yes, that was a new feature that we introduced in 1.4.0 - when you set levels at a rack, it applies to all racks (useful for example if you have two racks on either side of stage, and you want to test the dimmer on stage right while you're standing on stage left).

If you are using any kind of feedback in your system (e.g. an Eos or Congo console), it's a good idea to make sure your dimmer numbers are unique as feedback is based on dimmer numbers (e.g. you will be told that dimmer 1's breaker has tripped - if you have multiple dimmer 1s you won't know what that means).

There are a couple of options you can look at :

1. Quick rack Setup [Setup] ->[Quick Rack Setup]. You can use quick rack setup to set the first dimmer number, but this will also re-set your DMX patch. That might be OK if your racks are numbered straight or balanced. Other dimmer settings will not be changed.

2. You could set each rack to a different system number. [Setup] -> [Rack] -> [System Number]. Racks in different systems will not communicate with each other, so you won't get set levels across racks.

3. If you're only using DMX, not sACN, you could simply not connect the racks to a network - the set levels control echos across the network.

Hope that helps,

Tom

Reply Children
No Data
Related