racks on line in Sensor 3

Tecshelter
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:25 PM EditDelete Topic

HI,

One of the most powerful features of the sensor system ( Classic and plus) was the possibility that all racks were online, and from any of them, you had the ability to make configuration changes, check their status or get levels to other racks in the networks.
Right now I'm working with sensor 3 and I can not get the racks will "see" each other. (e.g get
I'm doing something wrong? or this function is not enabled anymore?

thank you

MarcusB
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:18 AM Edit

Hello,

The CEM3 maintain independent configurations.

You can however set levels on other racks that share a common "System Number".

Parents
  • Are you sure, Marcus? I'm currently starting up a 4rack networked system and I can see all 4 from Concert, but if I pull up "set levels" at the processor, it will only give me access and control over the local dimmers - even if I manually enter 1 thru 360, I only drive levels in the local rack. Is there another step to control other racks?
  • Are you sure, Marcus? I'm currently starting up a 4rack networked system and I can see all 4 from Concert, but if I pull up "set levels" at the processor, it will only give me access and control over the local dimmers - even if I manually enter 1 thru 360, I only drive levels in the local rack. Is there another step to control other racks?
Children
No Data
Related