Dimmers on Blue leg only output after 50%

Hi all,

I've posted to this forum before with great response.  It seems as though I've been struck by the rack ghost yet again.

None of the dimmers on the blue leg will output anything until after 50%, starting with 50% intensity.  I'm assuming this is a phasing issue.

I've confirmed that the Dimmer cards and the CEM are all fine and that the issue has to be within the rack itself.

Any thoughts?

BTW, the rack is a 48CH sensor touring rack.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • has the processor been changed recently? Sounds like one of two things here, 1) a processor that needs new defaults generated, 2) someone has been in the rack and rewired the phase distribution differently than factory standard... Had a similar situation last summer with my SP48 touring rack, after I generated defaults to a SP48 vs SR48, the world worked as Fred intended.
  • has the processor been changed recently? Sounds like one of two things here, 1) a processor that needs new defaults generated, 2) someone has been in the rack and rewired the phase distribution differently than factory standard... Had a similar situation last summer with my SP48 touring rack, after I generated defaults to a SP48 vs SR48, the world worked as Fred intended.
Children
No Data
Related