Unable to record loads - ETR10SAFR modules UK

Hi all,

I haven't been able to find a way to record the loads on our Sensor3 racks.

Now, whilst I'm very familiar with the Eos desks, this is the first Sensor system I've been properly involved with (rather than just passing through), so I may have missed something, or not found how to do something.

Our racks are populated mostly with ETR10SAFR modules, and a few ER10AFR modules. They are correctly set up on the CEM3 as the right modules in the right lugs. I can see the loads of the ETR10SAFR's in Concert (right click on the rack, Load Monitoring), so I know the modules are reporting the loads, but I can't seem to change the 'Load Reporting Mode' or record loads from either within Concert or on the CEM3 control panel. I have also tried recording loads through 'About>System>Rack1' on the Gio desk. The ER10AFR's don't seem to report loads.

The documentation of these features seems a little scant - something a bit more comprehensive, with steps and expected results, would be useful.

I also couldn't find - but would find very useful - a table of all available modules and which features they support. There seem to be some partial lists, which seem to relate to particular ranges of modules, but there are certainly gaps in this information, and something 'complete' would be a useful reference.

Thank you,

Joe

________

Gio 2.7.2 release (b17)

Sensor 3 racks with CEM3 - 240v 3 phase - UK

• The racks have been update to 1.7.0 and Concert has been updated to 3.1.0, but this behaviour is still happening - I can see the 'live' load levels in Concert>Load Monitoring, but can't record them anywhere.

Thanks,

Joe

• Hi Joe,

Load recording is a feature unavailable on xTRxxAF modules, this is due to the inclusion of a bypass switch.

The CEM is unable to read back the state of the bypass switch, as such it would render the error reporting function inaccurate.

As for the ERxxAF modules you have, I would recommend you ring tech services on Monday. They will be able to talk you through getting load monitoring setup for these.

As your in the UK, the number is: (0)20 8896 1000

Marcus

• Thanks. If it's designed that way it's fine (and I understand why). I wanted to be sure it was by design, rather than a bug.

A little disappointed - I was looking forward to being able use the rig check function - and the data sheets all say "All AF modules support ETC’s Advanced Features (AF) dimmer specific load reporting features when used in AF-equipped racks or pack"

Thanks again,

Joe

Related