CEM Standard

Hello friends...

Does anyone here know how to configure many rack which one rack have different type from others?

for example: I have 2 Racks SR48 and 1 rack SR24...How to configure them using CEM Standar?

Thanks...

Parents
  • An ETC Service Provider from a Dealer could use a SLTA to configure the system but then you’re going down the payment path.

Have the racks been previously configured to work together or are you adding a rack to an existing system? If it is the former then there is the possibility of ‘pulling’ the config from one rack to the others. If you have added a rack: Have you connected DMX and ETC Link between the racks. If you did not connect ETC Link between the racks you could just configure each rack individually with the appropriate DMX addresses. If you are not familiar with configuring Sensor Racks, I would highly suggest contact ETC Technical Support at 800-688-4116 (or let us know if you are not in the USA).

Sincerely,

Mike

• Thanks for your replies...The racks have been previously configure to work together...a week ago, CEM display's at rack number 3 (HSR24) reporting config mismatch..so i decided to enter diagnostic test ..then i'm select generate default..i saw many think at there..Because i'm not familiar with generate default so i'm push exit...After all the process, CEM display's reporting system OK...I thinks it's a good news for me, but when i check dimmer position, there are many dimmer that not suitable with slot dimmer or became randomize..this is only happen on rack 3..Rack number 1 and 2 (both HSR 48) are good...So i decided to copy (transfer) configuration from rack number 1 but it's not working...CEM Display's stil reporting config mismatch..So what should i do? My position is in Indonesia..I'm very thank you of your information...

• Thanks for your replies...The racks have been previously configure to work together...a week ago, CEM display's at rack number 3 (HSR24) reporting config mismatch..so i decided to enter diagnostic test ..then i'm select generate default..i saw many think at there..Because i'm not familiar with generate default so i'm push exit...After all the process, CEM display's reporting system OK...I thinks it's a good news for me, but when i check dimmer position, there are many dimmer that not suitable with slot dimmer or became randomize..this is only happen on rack 3..Rack number 1 and 2 (both HSR 48) are good...So i decided to copy (transfer) configuration from rack number 1 but it's not working...CEM Display's stil reporting config mismatch..So what should i do? My position is in Indonesia..I'm very thank you of your information...

Children
Related