RE configering a CEM classic, please help

Hello all! Long time fan, first time post!

I have three installed, 96 dimmer, Sensor AF racks for a total of 260 dims. Wait you say, 96 times 3 is 288! you are correct. 28 of the dimmers were never circuited. I have just installed a stagepin panel to address this. So now I am trying to get the CEM classic, it's an older version, don't have the number on me now sorry,  to see those dimmers. It appears that the original config was limmited to 260 dimmers. Why anyone would do this IDK!

Anyway...I talked with tech support and they had me do a reconfig at the rack, it worked for about two mins then had a system error and could not get that resolved.

I'm still working with tech on this issue, but Im wondering if others have had this issue and what they did to resolve it.

Thanks,

Lorin Sly  

Head Elect, Keller Aud, Portland OR. ETCP CEE # 624

Parents
  • ETC Service should/maybe able to help with the config issue but this should not affect the operation of the dimmers….jest an error on the racks (The normal way to deal with this is to have a service tech come to site and use a computer and a Lon-talk adapter to reprogram all the racks at the same time)

In short the problem is that you most likely re-configured just the 1 rack and now ETCLink (that is communicating between the racks) is telling you that there is a Config Mismatch between the racks.

Cheers,

Mike

• Thanks for the reply. I was able to reconfig the CEM, then transfer it to the other racks. This cleared all errors.

Thanks for your help,

Lorin

Reply Children
No Data
Related