Dimstat Software

We have recently upgraded to matrix 2 dimming and i was wondering how i get hold of the dimstat software

Is it available as a download?

Thank You

Parents
  • Hello Mark,

Erik is completely correct but I want to make sure you are not asking because of a configuration problem you might be having due to the upgrade. If something was set up incorrectly from the beginning then we can talk about getting it corrected. If however you are looking to use the feedback functions that DimStat offers, you will need to contact your dealer.

Sincerely,

Mike Meskill

European Service Manager, ETC

• Hello Mark,

Erik is completely correct but I want to make sure you are not asking because of a configuration problem you might be having due to the upgrade. If something was set up incorrectly from the beginning then we can talk about getting it corrected. If however you are looking to use the feedback functions that DimStat offers, you will need to contact your dealer.

Sincerely,

Mike Meskill

European Service Manager, ETC

Children
  • Thank you both for your repliee

We only really wanted dimstat to monitor and to make easy config changes if needed 

The install is not yet complete but it will have to hit the ground running and i am trying to minimize any problems I just assumed as that most manufacturers supply the soft free that dimstat would also be available

Related