Matrix 1 DMX

Hi I have just looked at the processor on our matrix 1 rack and next to DA1 i have a capital F instead of a tick the rack all works fine and i cannot find any info regarding this problem should i be worried.

Also we have recently had dmx over ethernet installed which uses the ACN protocol can i run ethernet into the processors 

Thanks 

Mark

Parents
  • Howdy Mark,

F means the merger does not get DMX, either the merger software need to be updated (or replaced).

Most common is that they forget to update the merger after a software update. Is it possible that someone who was fiddling with your processor lately?

As for ACN, the Matrix MK1 series can not handle ACN. ACN is first used in the MKII series of Matrix.

Hope that helps. Where are y'all at?

• Howdy Mark,

F means the merger does not get DMX, either the merger software need to be updated (or replaced).

Most common is that they forget to update the merger after a software update. Is it possible that someone who was fiddling with your processor lately?

As for ACN, the Matrix MK1 series can not handle ACN. ACN is first used in the MKII series of Matrix.

Hope that helps. Where are y'all at?

Children
Related