Sensor Classic - Lights go out, then come back

Hi folks, been having a weird issue that i suspect might be one of my Sensor Classic racks that controls the house lights in my venue.... This occurs when the lights in that rack have been off for a period of time, and then are brought  back up to full. The lights will go out for a second, then come back up. The first time I really noticed was when a guest LD had taken control of my system from a GrandMA2 via sACN, to an ETC 4-port gateway (firmware version 7.1.0.9.0.5). I was able to recreate the issue multiple times, both from own console (Eos Ti v3.1.3 b8) via Net3 through the same gateway, and my DMXcat (bypassing the gateway). I have also noticed the same thing happening when I take control of the house lights from our Unison wall stations. I haven't had a chance yet to watch the dimmer rack at the time the issue occurs.

Has anyone experienced something like this before? Any thoughts on what else I might be able to check or look for? The dimmer racks here are 25 years old, so I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that the control electronics are starting to fail just from age.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related