ETC Smartpack C Dimmer

I have an old Smartpack C Dimmer (Serial Number 216000532)  (Part Number 7020A1101-B) installed in a community theatre.  I need to buy and install a new battery.  How do I do that?

Several 110 volt output channels have recently gone dark.  Any suggestions for correction?

Mike Gall

Parents
  • So you have a portable 12 channel with stage-pin yes? The -B is stage pin.

not sure why you think you need a battery because you lost outputs. You more likely have bad power cubes. Do you happen to know which numbered outputs are not working? A single cube handles 4 outputs so there are 3 total.

what you will need is a Q211 Power Cube for 12 Channel SmartPack.

Now it is a bit technical to get it all apart to replace the cube. I’d highly recommend getting to an ETC Dealer that has an ETC Certified Tech. They should be able to do the work without sending to ETC.

• So you have a portable 12 channel with stage-pin yes? The -B is stage pin.

not sure why you think you need a battery because you lost outputs. You more likely have bad power cubes. Do you happen to know which numbered outputs are not working? A single cube handles 4 outputs so there are 3 total.

what you will need is a Q211 Power Cube for 12 Channel SmartPack.

Now it is a bit technical to get it all apart to replace the cube. I’d highly recommend getting to an ETC Dealer that has an ETC Certified Tech. They should be able to do the work without sending to ETC.

Children
No Data
Related