Dimmer Double

Working in a new space with a dimmer doubling system. As someone who has not previously used dimmer doublers, this is like a new language. 

On our CEM3 rack, in “Firing” I set the dimmer to be a dimmer double. On the console, I set both an ‘A’ and ‘B’ channel. However, only the ‘A’ instrument is turning on. 

any tips on how to get these dimmer doublers working? (Note: I checked to make sure the lamp isn’t burnt out, and ensured it was plugged in. Also swapped out the dimmer doubler itself)

Parents
  • What console are you using? And are you using DMX or sACN to connect the console to the rack?

Assuming Eos console, check your "Dim. Dbl. Offset" in Setup>System>System.

Default is 20000 and works for sACN. Changing it to 256 if using DMX sometimes fixes this.

If you can network a laptop to the system (or the front of the CEM3), Opening Concert and the online Rack, you can see the Dimmer Double patch of each circuit of the rack.

• What console are you using? And are you using DMX or sACN to connect the console to the rack?

Assuming Eos console, check your "Dim. Dbl. Offset" in Setup>System>System.

Default is 20000 and works for sACN. Changing it to 256 if using DMX sometimes fixes this.

If you can network a laptop to the system (or the front of the CEM3), Opening Concert and the online Rack, you can see the Dimmer Double patch of each circuit of the rack.

Children
No Data
Related