DIMMER RACK RELAY

Probably in wrong area. Sorry.

We have a 25-year-old SENSOR dimmer rack. With increased use of MHs we want to replace some of the current D20 dimmer packs with Relay packs to supply the 120 volts for our new ETC CYCCSCs. Looking up ETC Relays showed a number of variations of relays.

What Relay pack should I order to plug into our older SENSOR rack please?

moved to Sensor forum
[edited by: eos moderator at 7:52 PM (GMT -5) on Tue, Aug 6 2024]
Parents
  • hello 

could you post a photo of tne front of your rack with the door open and a second photo where the processor is legible? 

I am assuming this is a Sensor Classic Installation Rack and it should be possible to install in some relay modules. 

Wnat might make more sense, is looking into upgrading your rack to a current CEM3 Processor which then allows many more features like network control, monitoring and error notifications through the network also into your Eos Family Console. 

CEM3 also allows for ThruPower Modules which have a dimmer and relay in one module and then you can change as needed if the circuit is a dimmer or relay based on your daily production needs. Today a S4 Led Cyc is connected and tomorrow you can dim an old S4 halogen lamp on the same circuit. 

• hello 

could you post a photo of tne front of your rack with the door open and a second photo where the processor is legible? 

I am assuming this is a Sensor Classic Installation Rack and it should be possible to install in some relay modules. 

Wnat might make more sense, is looking into upgrading your rack to a current CEM3 Processor which then allows many more features like network control, monitoring and error notifications through the network also into your Eos Family Console. 

CEM3 also allows for ThruPower Modules which have a dimmer and relay in one module and then you can change as needed if the circuit is a dimmer or relay based on your daily production needs. Today a S4 Led Cyc is connected and tomorrow you can dim an old S4 halogen lamp on the same circuit. 

Children
No Data
Related