factory default???

On a Sensor ECM + (softw 2.2.0)...  Can we do a factory default setting to reset dimmer param.???   How?

Secret combinations of holding some buttons on front panel?

If we want to restore a rack faster than changing a lot of setting manually...  can we do something to reset easily toward  a realy basic mode...  My using is:  only 1 rack... starting at adress 121 on dmx port A...  No other special setting needed!

This is my actual problem...  No output on all 24 dimmers in the rack.  In "About" section I saw the correct level sent by the etc Express.  I can see info about  like dimmer 1 at 80%, dimmer 2 at full, etc...  So my dmx input to dmx A port seem to be correct.   But no green light at the right side on the appropriate dimmer module, and no power output to the plug at the back panel.  I'M sure it could be a dumb mistake somewhere in configuration but where??? !!!

When verifying menus...  when we set the starting dmx address and pressing "enter"I saw few dimmer green light beside the appropriate dimmer module correctly according to the actual scene on the console, but after few second the output go off after the ECM completed the change.    Maybe a bad setting somewhere!!  This is why I want to reset the rack to a realy basic mode by a factory default setting or something like that.  I could be more easier to do that than trying to find the problem!

Thanks folks!

Jean G

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related