What's the recommended way to disable a button on a SmartLink station?

We have 2 out of 5 buttons programmed to do something, leaving the other 3 unprogrammed. If somebody comes along and pushes one of the unprogrammed buttons, the LED latches on.  Should I record presets that do nothing for those unused button or is there a better way to keep the LEDs from latching? If the recommended way is recording null presets, what does one of them look like? Is it even possible to record a preset that contains no dimmer level information?

Parents
  • My recommendation is to find a use for them, even if a fairly pointless one. I believe all 5 buttons always have levels and the buttons will latch.

I like having the bottom button be OFF (all at 0), just like Unison. It seems fairly natural to most folks. The others could be just dim versions of the first 2.

• My recommendation is to find a use for them, even if a fairly pointless one. I believe all 5 buttons always have levels and the buttons will latch.

I like having the bottom button be OFF (all at 0), just like Unison. It seems fairly natural to most folks. The others could be just dim versions of the first 2.

Children
No Data
Related