Errors on channels

Hi, so we are currently using CEM + Ver. 3.1.1.9 along with Dimstat. Today I went through and re-recorded loads through Dimstat for our new show. According to Dimstat and the CEM the racks are fine. Even at the racks themselves there are no errors. However, on the board (Eos running 1.9 I think) there are quite a few channels with the red "!". I've tried clearing errors through the board as well as Dimstat. I even tried re-recording the load for just those channels/dimmers through the board. Any thoughts as to why it won't clear the errors? It seems like the load recording is not taking?

Any help would be appreciated. I bet it'll be something simple I missed. It's not an emergency, just bothersome.

Thanks.

Parents
  • could u please update the console to Eos Software v1.9.6 . some dimmer feedback communication has been improved here. when you click on the red exlamation mark in the channel about screen, what error is displayed there? what is the current power draw of the channel? is this correct? what protocols are running on ur network? what devices are on ur network?
  • OK, sorry. Got busy and forgot about this post. We are running v1.9.6. The errors were the usual load change or low. Even though the dimmers said everything was fine. Though, we realized we run the Eos as a client, and use an RPU as the master. So, a restart of the master got everything talking back and forth as they should have been and dimmer monitoring is back to working right. Thanks!

• OK, sorry. Got busy and forgot about this post. We are running v1.9.6. The errors were the usual load change or low. Even though the dimmers said everything was fine. Though, we realized we run the Eos as a client, and use an RPU as the master. So, a restart of the master got everything talking back and forth as they should have been and dimmer monitoring is back to working right. Thanks!

Children
No Data
Related