Smartpack(s) Full at 1%

I have rented out 3 of my almost brand new smartpacks, and I'm being told that a total of 8 dimmers across all racks are stuck in a full at 1% setting and one dimmer is just stuck on all the time. He has by-passed the console, to bring lights up at the rack, done a factory reset, and deep clear. Nothing has fixed it.

Any ideas?

These packs are under warranty, but this is a show critical issue. (they can't afford to be without.)

Thanks for any help.

-Terry Smith

Parents
  • We see this all the time when the power is not applied correctly.  I can tell you with confidence that there is an issue with the power phasing going to the racks.  Check you legs of power to make sure they are in the right order and if it is set for single phase make sure that the internal jumpers have been moved in the right directions.

-Jim

ETC Tech Services

• We see this all the time when the power is not applied correctly.  I can tell you with confidence that there is an issue with the power phasing going to the racks.  Check you legs of power to make sure they are in the right order and if it is set for single phase make sure that the internal jumpers have been moved in the right directions.

-Jim

ETC Tech Services

Children
No Data
Related