Feature Request SensorIQ Configuration menus-

I was starting up a system where the SensorIQ panel was a bottom feed, so the breakers start with #1 in the bottom right side of the two columns, rather than the upper left like a typical breaker panel. 

The EC in question insisted on wiring with field circuit 1 in the top left,  which ends up on circuit 23 in the config menu of the PCP.   Says that is the only "Right" way to wire a breaker panel, and that the manufacturer (ETC) screwed up the build of this one because #1 wasn't in the upper left.  We tried to explain that it is built to be mounted either top or bottom feed, but the EC wouldn't listen. 

I know I can reprogram the controls to respond to the proper DMX address for the outlet number and add stickers to the breakers to indicate this, but I was wondering if there could be a feature added to the system configuration properties that would allow a configuring tech to "invert" the relay order, so that the relay controlled in the upper left  of the column of breakers would be relay 1 in the SensorIQ PCP UI. 

This could be simply a property box that says Bottom Feed with the default being unchecked, and if one checks that box and uploads the config, the relays control addresses now start with #1 in the upper left column of breakers. 

Then all one would need to do is replace the stickers in the panel. 

Thanks

Dennis Witte

Holzmueller Productions

Related