LED Lights Flickering and won't react to properly to DMX

We have a relatively new install of a Foundry Mini Panel for some lighting control in a 300 seat church auditorium.  We use it to control, among other things, about 20 LED audience downlights.  The lights functioned flawlessly for about 6 months...fully dimmable (via 0-10V output) via our DMX control and a wall panel.  One day I  came into random issues with some of our production equipment.  It appeared there might have been some sort of power issue the night before (surge or outage).

Regarding the LED downlights, they are randomly flickering and two of them only can be turned on full or to zero (no dimming).  The remaining lights respond to dimming (with some random flickering).  All the downlights are from a single zone from the Mini Panel.  It does not appear to be a DMX issue (used another controller with identical results) and the lights also have the same issue when using the wall control.  And, just to be clear all lights are controlled simultaneously (e.g. all 20 should dim a the same time).

What are my options at the Mini Panel?  Is it safe to power down?  Is there anything I should look for?  Besides the audience downlights the Panel is controlling all other lights just fine fine via our lighting console and a wall controller.  I just don't want to do anything that will negatively effect any other control.

Related