Dimming Cabinet Numbers

The last couple of installs I have done did not have any circuit numbers on the outside of the dimming cabinets.  Is this something that has been eliminated or is it something that needs to be requested?  Can they also be field installed?  In my latest install that was one of the first things that the end user commented about as I was showing him the cabinet.

Parents
  • What type of ETC Dimming Enclosure were you installing? Unison DRd cabinets do not currently include numbers on the outside of the rack. These cabinets are built and stocked, not built to order like Sensor racks are. Circuit Numbers can be requested as part of the project for a minimal added cost when they are needed.

• Yup, those would be the ones that haven't had numbers.  Is that something that needs to be noted on the submittals?  Can they be added once the rack is installed as well for those people that really need to have numbers?

I will make sure the people that are designing and ordering these systems make notes for numbering from now on.

• Yup, those would be the ones that haven't had numbers.  Is that something that needs to be noted on the submittals?  Can they be added once the rack is installed as well for those people that really need to have numbers?

I will make sure the people that are designing and ordering these systems make notes for numbering from now on.

Children
No Data