Random on and off

My church uses an Element in their main sanctuary. We have two older style 2 port ETC Net2 nodes on the stage that are only used when we need to add lighting for special events. They are set up as universe 1 and universe 2. Those nodes are networked through a POE switch. We have two Unison 24 channel dimmer racks controlled with DMX only as well as a door station system that controls our 48 dimmer channels, florescent fixtures on a relay panel and an old Strand 24 channel dimmer panel for the recessed can lights.

When we do special events often times it requires my ION since there are often moving lights included. Seems the last two times I swap their Element with my ION their dimmer channel 1 (which are two conventional fixtures) want's to come on and go off at random, even when the ION is completely powered off. This has been reported to me in the past however since it was so random I was never able to duplicate it.

Yesterday I opened the sanctuary door, hit #4 on the keypad, which is only our florescent fixtures on a relay panel and the fluorescents came on, along with dimmer channel 1. Channel 1 stayed on for a few seconds then turned off. About 15 minutes later, ION still off and florescent wall panel scene only on, dimmer channel 1 came on again for a few seconds then turned off. I was only able to stay there a few more minutes and had to leave therefore not able to do any troubleshooting; however not sure what I needed to do anyway.

Any thoughts?