Node

running two port etcnet2 dmx node set up as Univ 1 on one port and Univ 2 on second port with ION console and Chauvet LED sparklite drapes. The drapes have 8 different banks or strings of rgb led's mounted in them. Running them on simple rgb mode on universe 1, therefore using 8 console channels and 24 dmx channels.

Example: Drapes set to all blue full intensity static (no effects running at all). At random one row or bank of led's would either flash to cyan or would flash off then back on again then a different row, and so on. No routine timing in it. Just random flashing random times. I did see them flash to yellow a couple of times also, but mainly cyan or off then back on.

I tried removing terminator at end of string of fixtures running on same line.

I tried swapping out the DMX controller for the drapes.

I installed an ETC OptoIso splitter and ran the drapes as their own dmx line instead of sharing with other fixtures.

I tried putting a terminator on the drape DMX controller.

I tried all 4 refresh rate settings on the ION

Nothing worked. (Note: I did not have time to run a direct dmx line from the console to the drape controller to get if off the Node/Network so don't know if it was a Node/network issue or something else

I have used these same drapes numerous times in the past and never seen this issue.

Any thoughts?

Also:

Running a two port etcnet2 dmx node set up for Univ 1 on one port and Univ 2 on second port. Same event, same set up, different problem.

ION Console.

Robe 250AT spots running on Univ 2

Two day Youth event. Second day, second half of the day suddenly the Robe spots decided to stop and start their movement effects at random in cues. They would do color, gobos, etc. but when they would run in a movement effect such as circle or square, etc. they would run for a few seconds, then briefly pause, then run again, then pause, then again, and so on. No routine amount of time running and no routine amount of time pausing. It was all random.

Any thoughts?