Flashing Label colour

Hi there.

I am setting up a show control system using paradigm and light designer with a single touchscreen.

I am having difficulty working out how to make an indicator on the touch screen mimic an LED fixture.  Can someone point me in the right direction?
All I really want to do is set an 8bit RGB LED to a colour and have a button or label on the touch screen mimic that fixture.

Thanks
Jim

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Dave. Its not strictly speaking a fixture, in as much as I was only going to use it to be able to display any colour on a button/label as an indicator on the touch panel. I tried using the buttons but the limitations imposed by the theme is frustrating. I thought if I could display the colour of a simple RGB led on the touch screen then I could have any colour indicator I liked. Make sense?
  • Jim;
    Button and label appearance is based on state, and how the individual states look ( Color and animation) theme specific. Custom theming and creating a wider color palette is absolutely possible, but can be very time consuming.

If you are looking to do a lot of custom theme work, I would HIGHLY suggest ( based on the location you have listed in your profile) you contact Technical support in the London Office to talk about what your project needs and the best ways to accomplish it.

I noticed you have several threads in the forum for this question, UDP and custom fixture creation. Technical Support can help you with all of these issues a lot faster and more efficiently than the forums will.