RFR

I have two RFRs for one of my theaters.  I just got one up and running properly, but the second is having issues.  It won't get past the initial start up screen.  I can start it up holding "C" and reconfigure the network ID and the HF channel, but when I restart it, it still won't go beyond that first screen.  Is there a way to reset that remote or something?  Can you run two remotes on the same network?

Parents
  • Hi Nicoletta,

What software version is displayed when your RFR boots up?

Its possible that the RFR is trying to connect to an old connection that no longer is available.
    Could you hold down the "." key when booting up the Handheld, and then it should allow you
    to select the base to connect to.

On our website, you can find the RFR Setup Guide:
    http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/Radio_Focus_Remote_Setup_Guide_RevC.pdf

If you are still having problems after this, it would make sense to contact Tech Services on the phone for better
    troubleshooting.

Please contact your dealer for specific trouble-shooting information, or ETC Tech Services directly:

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

[edited by: corey at 4:29 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 5 2012]
  • Hi Nicoletta,

What software version is displayed when your RFR boots up?

Its possible that the RFR is trying to connect to an old connection that no longer is available.
    Could you hold down the "." key when booting up the Handheld, and then it should allow you
    to select the base to connect to.

On our website, you can find the RFR Setup Guide:
    http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/Radio_Focus_Remote_Setup_Guide_RevC.pdf

If you are still having problems after this, it would make sense to contact Tech Services on the phone for better
    troubleshooting.

Please contact your dealer for specific trouble-shooting information, or ETC Tech Services directly:

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

[edited by: corey at 4:29 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 5 2012]
Children
No Data