Unison Mosaic Audio/Timecode Module - Sound to Light

I am using MTPC + Respose gateway to trigger my light installtion . I would like to create sound to light effect . I am having Unison Mosaic Audio/Timecode Module , but  dont know how to achive the same (Sound to light ) Please help me the concept of sound to light and how its differnt from timecoding. second how I will achieve and trigger my lights with Unison Mosaic Audio/Timecode Module. rest my system its functioning. 

thanks 

Parents
  • Are you using the same audio tracks every time or are you looking for a random "sound active" mode? 

If same audio tracks are used each time. You should look into using time code and programming a timeline to reflect your track choices. 

If you are looking for a sound active mode:

• This is not a perfect system, I am sure others know better than I do...
    • I would m make a timeline or two with either different effects or the same effect spread out
    • have audio triggers "hit" them based on either peaks or magnitude of different bands. It would take some tinkering with but you could probably get something presentable.
  • Are you using the same audio tracks every time or are you looking for a random "sound active" mode? 

If same audio tracks are used each time. You should look into using time code and programming a timeline to reflect your track choices. 

If you are looking for a sound active mode:

• This is not a perfect system, I am sure others know better than I do...
    • I would m make a timeline or two with either different effects or the same effect spread out
    • have audio triggers "hit" them based on either peaks or magnitude of different bands. It would take some tinkering with but you could probably get something presentable.
Children
No Data
Related