How do I create a group of groups?

So right now I have about 50 Groups made in a Mosaic Project and I'd like to clean it up a little bit so I don't have 50+ folders all listed out. 40 of these groups are for individual rows of fixtures. Is there a way that I can put all 40 groups into 1 group folder? 

So far I've tried selecting those 40 groups and creating a new group, but that just takes all of the fixtures from those 40, and puts them into a new group so I can't select a specific row of fixtures.

Also, I've tried selecting 1 group folder (let's say Group 1) and dragging it into another group folder (let's say Group 2), and that does keep the Group 1 separate within Group 2, but unfortunately it just creates a copy of Group 1 and puts it into Group 2. So now there are 2 Group 1 folders; 1 inside of Group 2, and the other still outside in the groups list.

I assume that it is possible to have groups with a group folder since I see that in the 'All Fixtures' folder. Is it possible to do the same thing with groups that I have created?

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related