CK group issue in pharos 1.5.12

Hey all i'm trying to use some CK iW profile in Pharos. I can setup and patch the fixtures perfectly but i can seem to get them to assign to a group. When i select them and right click to create group it creates and empty group. This problem seems to exist for all the iW products. Anyone got any thoughts? Thanks!

-Lowell

Parents
  • From Pharos:

As iWhite does not fit within standard RGB handling, it is supported by treating the fixtures as movers. This accommodates multiple-attribute programming (two intensity channels in this case).  If you select the fixtures in the Movers screen, create a new preset and go to the Colour kind, you will see two sliders for warm & cool white.  Group creation is not required for movers, so is disallowed.  The fixtures selected when creating the preset replaces any need for a  group select.

Hope this helps

-Shaun

• From Pharos:

As iWhite does not fit within standard RGB handling, it is supported by treating the fixtures as movers. This accommodates multiple-attribute programming (two intensity channels in this case).  If you select the fixtures in the Movers screen, create a new preset and go to the Colour kind, you will see two sliders for warm & cool white.  Group creation is not required for movers, so is disallowed.  The fixtures selected when creating the preset replaces any need for a  group select.

Hope this helps

-Shaun

Children
Related