Can I reset the code to unlock the edit function on a etc unison paradigm touchscreen station?

Hello,

Is it possible to reset the code to unlock the edit function on a etc unison paradigm touchscreen station?

Thanks

Parents
  • As noted below, the codes set up for locks are programmed using the field-service authorized software, so you'll need one of those guys to change your existing pins - however, they can probably do this off-site and send you back the updated file. I've also built some configurations where the owner needed the ability to periodically change the PINs themselves and there are some custom script options that your technician can integrate, but that's not the default setup, so would be a new custom thing for your config.
  • As noted below, the codes set up for locks are programmed using the field-service authorized software, so you'll need one of those guys to change your existing pins - however, they can probably do this off-site and send you back the updated file. I've also built some configurations where the owner needed the ability to periodically change the PINs themselves and there are some custom script options that your technician can integrate, but that's not the default setup, so would be a new custom thing for your config.
Children
No Data
Related