Unison Programming

Hello,

We have a Unison (not paradigm) system controlling *some* of our lobby lights.  The rest of the lights are switched and are on ballasts.  I would like to be able to flicker the house lights to signal the patrons to re-enter the theater.  The problem is, if I use the switched lights, the ballasts won't let them come on until they cool down...10-15 minutes.  Is it possible to control the unison lobby lights and run a macro or something to flicker or flash those lights.

Thanks and I appreciate the help!

Pat

Parents
  • Hi Pat,

Do you own a copy of Light Manager?  If so, the solution is to build a macro that flashes the lights x number of times and place it on a button.

If you don't own a copy of Light Manager, you might have to contact your local dealer and get them to help you out.

Good luck!

-Chris

• Hi Pat,

Do you own a copy of Light Manager?  If so, the solution is to build a macro that flashes the lights x number of times and place it on a button.

If you don't own a copy of Light Manager, you might have to contact your local dealer and get them to help you out.

Good luck!

-Chris

Children
No Data
Related