Unison Programming

Hello,

We have a Unison (not paradigm) system controlling *some* of our lobby lights.  The rest of the lights are switched and are on ballasts.  I would like to be able to flicker the house lights to signal the patrons to re-enter the theater.  The problem is, if I use the switched lights, the ballasts won't let them come on until they cool down...10-15 minutes.  Is it possible to control the unison lobby lights and run a macro or something to flicker or flash those lights.

Thanks and I appreciate the help!

Pat

Parents
  • Pat,

The desired functionality is possible with your Unison system. This would require some programming and assumes you have at least one control station you wish to activate the function from. TO best determine what is require I would recommend you contact Technical Services at 800-688-4116

Bryan Palmer

Architectural Product Manager, ETC

• Pat,

The desired functionality is possible with your Unison system. This would require some programming and assumes you have at least one control station you wish to activate the function from. TO best determine what is require I would recommend you contact Technical Services at 800-688-4116

Bryan Palmer

Architectural Product Manager, ETC

Children
Related