Unison Foundry Relay Personality?

Greetings,

I was wondering why the Unison Foundry line does not have Eos personalities.  As the system that I use was originally configured, there were two UFR2 relays being fired from an Echo controller; but we bypassed that.  Now I have them in the board as a dimmer with curve 905 (full at 1%).  Just curious to know if anyone else has a different workaround, or knows why an ETC product wouldn't have a personality in an ETC board.

• What Foundry parameters are you looking to access with an EOS personality? Foundry settings can be changed via RDM, but can't be changed via DMX (there is no "control channel" that would be used with a personality).

• I see what you're saying.  It's not designed to be used the way that I am using it; that makes sense.  Probably not a good idea to have the modes accessible in that way, either.  Although, since I am using it with a channel, I thought that it would be useful to be named in the table display,  I can certainly set that up myself, though.  Thank you for the input.

Related