Feature/Hardware Request - Inspire button station labels

Please make covers for the Paradigm Inspire button stations that are able to be labeled in the field, like the Echo Inspire button stations are. This would be an excellent option because

A) You would be able to use all of the colors that are available on the Paradigm version for the buttons, and,

B) Usually for installs, the client doesn't know what they want to label the buttons until after end-of-construction. It usually isn't practical to get them engraved and send someone to the field again to just give standard names, like the Echo versions have in the PDF template. So usually, you end up with tape and a sharpie label, or a label-maker label over the existing, which looks cheap.

Parents
  • Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We do get a lot of mixed opinions on these Inspire stations. Some like the Echo buttons more for the reasons you pointed out. Others wish the Echo stations used the Paradigm buttons because they look a bit cleaner being engraved. It seems this feedback is fairly evenly split on which people prefer.

That said, I would love to chat more about this! Feel free to shoot me an email.

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

-Shawn

• Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We do get a lot of mixed opinions on these Inspire stations. Some like the Echo buttons more for the reasons you pointed out. Others wish the Echo stations used the Paradigm buttons because they look a bit cleaner being engraved. It seems this feedback is fairly evenly split on which people prefer.

That said, I would love to chat more about this! Feel free to shoot me an email.

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

-Shawn

Children
No Data
Related