Unison dimming and upper voltage output limiting

Hi All,

Is it possible to set an upper limit on the output voltage from a Unison dimmer. The voltage here is a little hot (was peaking at around 262V, has been tapped down on the supply transformer and is more like 244V) and we are getting through a ridiculous number of PAR30 house lights (box of 200 bought last week, nearly half gone already).

There is a restricted section within the Unison menu, but before starting the long, depressing and possibly ultimately fruitless trudge down the original installer dirt track I thought that I would enquire of the collective knowledge of ETC online community.

Thanks

Jon

Parents
  •   Hello

In looking at your post it looks like you are referring to unison paradigm, (because you are talking about restricted menu) if this is true, first thing I would do is back up the arch config and the dimming config in file operations onto an usb stick or sd card.  This will give you something to go back to if there is a problem.  In the dimmer set up section there is a max scale voltage you will have to go in dimmer by dimmer and set them lower.  This will restrict the voltage going to the lamps.

•   Hello

In looking at your post it looks like you are referring to unison paradigm, (because you are talking about restricted menu) if this is true, first thing I would do is back up the arch config and the dimming config in file operations onto an usb stick or sd card.  This will give you something to go back to if there is a problem.  In the dimmer set up section there is a max scale voltage you will have to go in dimmer by dimmer and set them lower.  This will restrict the voltage going to the lamps.

Children
No Data
Related