Unison dimming and upper voltage output limiting

Hi All,

Is it possible to set an upper limit on the output voltage from a Unison dimmer. The voltage here is a little hot (was peaking at around 262V, has been tapped down on the supply transformer and is more like 244V) and we are getting through a ridiculous number of PAR30 house lights (box of 200 bought last week, nearly half gone already).

There is a restricted section within the Unison menu, but before starting the long, depressing and possibly ultimately fruitless trudge down the original installer dirt track I thought that I would enquire of the collective knowledge of ETC online community.

Thanks

Jon

Parents
  • jonathanhill said:
    The voltage here is a little hot (was peaking at around 262V, has been tapped down on the supply transformer and is more like 244V)

ssteele is correct about config settings. I have questions about your system in reguards to the issue might be a failing supply transformer or just a name plat vs actual readings.

is the  244V is name plate or actual reading? If actual reading; take a measurement from else where in the electrical system before your dimmers. Your looking for 'normal' differance between nameplate reading and actual measurements.

I assume 262V is an actual reading, correct?

• jonathanhill said:
    The voltage here is a little hot (was peaking at around 262V, has been tapped down on the supply transformer and is more like 244V)

ssteele is correct about config settings. I have questions about your system in reguards to the issue might be a failing supply transformer or just a name plat vs actual readings.

is the  244V is name plate or actual reading? If actual reading; take a measurement from else where in the electrical system before your dimmers. Your looking for 'normal' differance between nameplate reading and actual measurements.

I assume 262V is an actual reading, correct?

Children
No Data
Related