EchoTouch!!

THIS!

http://www.etcconnect.com/Products/Architectural-Systems/Echo/EchoTouch/Features.aspx

I want more info, now! ;-)

If this is in the right price range it feels like the solution for a lot of installs! This looks like a perfect "not light technician solution" to stick in the hands of SM, Sound tecs and so on to just turn on some parts of the rig. and the hall lights.

Please release more info sooooon!

Parents
  • Still no info on the product! Do you have anything more then the text on the web page?
    How many universes, how to patch it, what's needed, and so on!
  • H Johannes, there is now a preliminary datasheet available (http://www.etcconnect.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=10737495041)

We'll have more information as we get closer to release in August but here are some answers to your questions: It's a one universe device. It speaks DMX, RDM, sACN, ArtNet and our EchoConnect protocol. Patching can all be done onboard using an interface that is very similar to ColorSource. There also will be a PC based offline tool. As for what's needed that's a bit dependent on how you're using it. Take a look at the datasheet. There are a number of example risers on it.

I'm really happy you're excited about it. Let me know if the datasheet answers your question and feel free to post more!

-Lowell

• Thanks! So 512 outputs... darn. I have a 2 universes box right now and it looks like I will need that in the future to.
    Is it 512 outputs over free number of universes, or is it 1 universe?

We have today a FOH with 14 ADB M-Warps that have external dimmers on another universe. I would need to control them and some other lights to. And then 512 is a little low for me. To bad...
  • Thanks! So 512 outputs... darn. I have a 2 universes box right now and it looks like I will need that in the future to.
    Is it 512 outputs over free number of universes, or is it 1 universe?

We have today a FOH with 14 ADB M-Warps that have external dimmers on another universe. I would need to control them and some other lights to. And then 512 is a little low for me. To bad...
Children
Related