Color Source

I don't want to sound like a dummy but-----I have a Smartfade ML and want to move to a Color Source to be able to use an IPAD.   Two questions 1-must I get the AV?  2-Also what is comparable to the ML,  the Color source 40 or can I get a Color source 20?  I am using 30 incandescent lights and approx. 14 color effects lights.   I don't know if the 20 has more than one "page" for the faders. 

Moved to ColorSource Forum
[edited by: starksk at 10:47 PM (GMT -6) on Mon, Dec 9 2019]
Parents
  • To save the ETC folk spending their valuable time - Yes, you will need an AV console to use the iPad Amigo remote facility and give 2 universes. Both the 20 and 40 both now handle 80 channels but the 40 has more physical faders so only 2 pages rather than 4 pages of channel faders, but twice the number of playbacks. Coming from the Smartfade you might miss hands-on encoders. All non-intensity control and a lot else is by touch screen, which you may or may not take to. What the touch screen does do is make it a lot easier to develop the software.

• To save the ETC folk spending their valuable time - Yes, you will need an AV console to use the iPad Amigo remote facility and give 2 universes. Both the 20 and 40 both now handle 80 channels but the 40 has more physical faders so only 2 pages rather than 4 pages of channel faders, but twice the number of playbacks. Coming from the Smartfade you might miss hands-on encoders. All non-intensity control and a lot else is by touch screen, which you may or may not take to. What the touch screen does do is make it a lot easier to develop the software.

Children
No Data
Related