Clear Auto parameters isn't working in Chauvet Colorado Solo fixtures, version 1,2 or 3. Nor in the Offline editor. Have to Home them.

Hi,

Just joined.

I've upgraded the firmware on ColorSource 20 AV consoles to the latest version, 3.0, as found in the downloads page.  With ColorRado Solo 1 (2 or 3)  fixture profile I can't clear the Auto changing in the Color parameter.  It deselects the fixtures when I Clear All or Clear Selection but when the Auto color changing macro is still visibly running.  Re-selecting the fixtures shows that it is still running and the only way to stop it is to manually change it back or to Home the fixtures.

I'm looking for a quick solution, because I need to program these lights ASAP.  Should I request a new fixture profile?

Thanks,

Truth C.

Parents
  • Hi Truth, clearing does not currently home non-intensity parameters (although that is planned to change). Currently [Home] would be your best option.

• Thank you.  The trouble I'm having in 3.0 is that both 
    "clear" and "Home"  are clearing the "Playback Memories."  So I can't seem to clear the programming without interrupting the show.

Further, a bit off topic, but there only appears to be one FX engine which is wedded to the Playback Memories or other running events. Because I can't edit FX or change Colors when Playback Memorie's using those Effects are running.

For example, playback memory running with a recorded FX involving half the lights, ML Spots, on Playback 1, page 1.  Now if I want to access the FX engine to record a separate FX for the ML Washes I can't.  Further, it locks me out of accessing the third tab of the Color Parameter.

Next, I couldn't get the Cues to run because it was "grey'ed out".  I did a hard reset of the console, unplugging the power, and then the playbacks were still greyed out.  I did something, maybe I cleared the Cue's and then I was able to click play on the Cues again.

Maybe I'm not getting the logic.  Is there a logic chart that mind maps the reasoning?

• Thank you.  The trouble I'm having in 3.0 is that both 
    "clear" and "Home"  are clearing the "Playback Memories."  So I can't seem to clear the programming without interrupting the show.

Further, a bit off topic, but there only appears to be one FX engine which is wedded to the Playback Memories or other running events. Because I can't edit FX or change Colors when Playback Memorie's using those Effects are running.

For example, playback memory running with a recorded FX involving half the lights, ML Spots, on Playback 1, page 1.  Now if I want to access the FX engine to record a separate FX for the ML Washes I can't.  Further, it locks me out of accessing the third tab of the Color Parameter.

Next, I couldn't get the Cues to run because it was "grey'ed out".  I did a hard reset of the console, unplugging the power, and then the playbacks were still greyed out.  I did something, maybe I cleared the Cue's and then I was able to click play on the Cues again.

Maybe I'm not getting the logic.  Is there a logic chart that mind maps the reasoning?

Children
No Data
Related