Visualiser

Has anyone managed to connect a visualiser to ColorSource 40 AV ?, I Have been using MagicVis from Chamsys as there does not appear to be a visualiser available for ETC (yet) but I have been unsuccessful in connecting it to the coloursource

Parents
  • I use Capture, however any visualiser that can listen to sACN (E1.31) or Art-Net Art-DMX should work once the visualiser is properly configured.

The most common visualiser configuration issues are getting your visualiser to listen on the right network connection (most computers these days have at least two), and firewall troubles.

Note that if you're using Art-Net you must be in the same IP subnet and segment.
    Pretty much all domestic routers will block Art-Net from WiFi, and many block it completely.

sACN is generally easier to get working as the IP addresses don't matter and most of the cheap network switches and routers let it through.

• I use Capture, however any visualiser that can listen to sACN (E1.31) or Art-Net Art-DMX should work once the visualiser is properly configured.

The most common visualiser configuration issues are getting your visualiser to listen on the right network connection (most computers these days have at least two), and firewall troubles.

Note that if you're using Art-Net you must be in the same IP subnet and segment.
    Pretty much all domestic routers will block Art-Net from WiFi, and many block it completely.

sACN is generally easier to get working as the IP addresses don't matter and most of the cheap network switches and routers let it through.

Children
No Data
Related