Visualiser

Has anyone managed to connect a visualiser to ColorSource 40 AV ?, I Have been using MagicVis from Chamsys as there does not appear to be a visualiser available for ETC (yet) but I have been unsuccessful in connecting it to the coloursource

Parents
  • Hi BrianUnleashed,

Any third party sACN viz will work with the ColorSource AV model as you can use the network port directly to a computer. We often use Light Converse or Capture. It works great, just a few quick IP settings to make.  If you had a regular Color Source Console you would have to do a fun trick if using a gateway to change the dmx outputs basically into sACN and have a network switch to join them all. I hope this helps. 

• Hi BrianUnleashed,

Any third party sACN viz will work with the ColorSource AV model as you can use the network port directly to a computer. We often use Light Converse or Capture. It works great, just a few quick IP settings to make.  If you had a regular Color Source Console you would have to do a fun trick if using a gateway to change the dmx outputs basically into sACN and have a network switch to join them all. I hope this helps. 

Children
No Data
Related