personality Editor

I have a few questions I am confused about, because the quick guide is really quick.

1. In MODE at the top right - I do not understand the question

2. To the right of MODE (Color mixing)  If I have a Chinese instrument with a color wheel with multiple colors (15) how can I set that up?

3. If i'm trying to create Personalities for Unbranded Chinese lights Does it mater what I name CUSTOM At the Left top?

4. If i'm trying to create Personalities for Unbranded Chinese lights Does it mater what I name MODEL NAME At the Left top?

5. If the instruments have special effects that are intensity selected how can I create a DMX Channel that does that.  In-Other-Words if 0-10 is none and 11-19 if green to blue back and forth and 21-30 if red to white back and forth and 31-40 is flash blue etc.  

6. Can I have a general explanation of Range

Thanks for the anticipated assistance,

Ron

Parents
  • JoesLightsDMX.pdf

Thank you Matt Pumplin,

As you have requested.

I have a set of Chinese instruments that are unnamed and unbranded. 

I would like to use them with a Color Source 40  console. 

The ETC Fixtures and the Dimmers I have all have Personalities for the Color Source 40 but I need to create the Personalities for all the Chines instruments. 

I’m using the Personality Editor V. 1.1.1. 

I have attached a list of DMX layout for the Chinese Fixtures. 

I remain confused about this.  

Ron Ostertag

• JoesLightsDMX.pdf

Thank you Matt Pumplin,

As you have requested.

I have a set of Chinese instruments that are unnamed and unbranded. 

I would like to use them with a Color Source 40  console. 

The ETC Fixtures and the Dimmers I have all have Personalities for the Color Source 40 but I need to create the Personalities for all the Chines instruments. 

I’m using the Personality Editor V. 1.1.1. 

I have attached a list of DMX layout for the Chinese Fixtures. 

I remain confused about this.  

Ron Ostertag

Children
No Data
Related