Chauvet Maverick MK Pyxis Profile

Hello, I'm looking for the fixture profiles for the Maverick MK Pyxis, in all personalities:

Basic (26-channel), Standard (66-channel), Advanced (113-channel), and Tour (131-channel).

If anybody has already done the legwork on that, I'd appreciate it. I'm on Mac, so the Personality Editor isn't an option, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Parents Reply
  •   we determined that this fixture is actually a "multicell" / "multi-emitter" fixture; It has three different intensities, for "Background dimmer", "Ring Dimmer", and "Beam Dimmer".  It is not possible for ColorSource consoles to natively control this fixture.

If you need to control this fixture type from ColorSource, you would need to create a couple of custom profiles that handle each of those portions of the fixture (or choose to ignore them).  For instance, you might create one custom profile that is the "Beam" of the fixture (including Pan/Tilt), and another that is the Ring portion of the fixture.  Then you would use two or three channels of the ColorSource to control a single fixture.

I apologize for missing this when the request was made.  Sorry for the trouble.

Children
Related